Thursday, April 8, 2010

IP it's been fun.

The work is finished...at least for IP. It's a strange weight to be lifted off my shoulders....I was mildly enjoying carrying my invisible baggage stocked full of due dates and the occasional panic attack (we all have our ideas of a good time). I'm definitely not happy to see IP go, this has been a ridiculous opportunity - that somehow people have been able to complain about (always loudly too). Really, is life that hard when you think about your feelings all day and then make art about them in the studio that is provided for you? 

 Anyhow, the next step is the hanging process, which I'm sure will provide hints of drama due to my struggles with the idea of things being level or straight.
But as my father, or as I like to call him "Big Steve", always says,  "there's never a time to learn like the present". 



Back to studios to start making again - mounting and bookmaking these past couple weeks has made me feel like a single-woman factory.
Let's start making things like Brandi Strickland

No comments:

Post a Comment