Tuesday, August 2, 2011

to print a sentence.

As of now I'm finishing up my third zine and it reads a bit different than the first two in the series. I'm going to just print one sentence against the longer poems. This is not me choosing to be lazy, just don't want to pair certain phrases with anything else.
All I can think of is Party Monster,
"James: It's really a shame you can't publish a sentence. I'm convinced it would be a best-seller."

 Here are some of the options for the sentences:

"There’s an emaciated manchild with caved in cheeks sleeping on my couch"

"I’m drinking wine out of a jar on my bed filled with dirty clothes"

"I want to jump on the trampoline all the way up to the moon, then go for a jog for 20 minutes"

"I talk too fast"
 "I can just listen faster"

Sleeping feet to face in a twin bed

"Keep your black resin fingers out of the pink room of my house"

"I want to be my shadow"

"Went to breakfast with cum in my hair again"

"Where does the toetag go on a dead person with no toes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment